Power of Your Mind Podcast Interview with Sarah Prout – Dear Universe and the Law of Attraction – Sarah Prout
In Episode #39, I am talking with Sarah Prout.
Sarah Prout is the host of the Journey to Manifesting podcast and co-founder of the Manifesting Academy, motivational speaker, entrepreneur, writer. She was named a ‘manifestation guru’ by Cosmopolitan Magazine and is the author of the upcoming book, Dear Universe: 200 Mini-Meditations for Instant Manifestations.
Her message — that you manifest through your connection to The Universe and empowering your emotions — has inspired millions of people across the globe to create magic in their lives.
Sarah believes in magic, limitless possibilities, energy management, crystals, seeking joy in each moment, and the power of transformation.
We talked about:
- Sarah started her Law of Attraction journey coming from some incredibly challenging circumstances. She talks about where she started and how she was able to adjust her mindset so that she was able to feel abundance in spite of being in poverty.
- How you can “choose to guide your emotions” in order to manifest.
- What inspired Sarah to write Dear Universe: 200 Mini-Meditations for Instant Manifestations, which is currently available for pre-order and will be available starting April 2, 2019.
- How you can develop a deep and resounding belief in limitless possibilities – even when you have accumulated “evidence” to the contrary.
- How you can overcome the “evidence” to the contrary.
- Sarah’s techniques that she has found to be especially effective in retraining your mindset to one of abundance.
- How you can build the courage to face your own difficult situations.
- The advice Sara would give someone who is looking to make a drastic and challenging change.
- And more!
Sarah Prout’s websites:
Sarah Prout’s upcoming book – April 2, 2019: