Also Watch on YouTube
Power of Your Mind Podcast Episode with Jaclyn DiGregorio- Changing the Story You Tell About Your Failures
In Episode #143, I am talking with Jaclyn DiGregorio
Jaclyn DiGregorio is a life coach, motivational speaker and best-selling author. She started her business when she was 21 from her college dorm room and failed her way to where she is today. She loves talking about courage, failure, and positive mindset. Specifically, she believes her perspective on changing the story of your failures is a unique way to tap into your subconscious mind.
Today, Jaclyn DiGregoriois sharing with us some of her insights on Changing the Story You Tell About Your Failures
We talked about:
- Her story of failure and how it helped her shift her mindset.
- The mindset practices she uses on a daily basis to tap into the power of her mind.
- How listeners can start to tell a better story.
- How listeners can build courage if they are afraid to take action.
- Some fun manifestation tips she recommends.
She can be found at:
Podcast: Spark Your Light Podcast
Book: Stop Getting in Your Own Way
FREE affirmations meditation that helps re-wire your brain for more joy and abundance: https://www.jaclyndigregorio.com/affirmations-meditation