Big thoughts and big actions often come with big responsibilities. Do them together and you can certainly make your dreams come alive. This process is simple and direct, as you just need to apply the law of manifestation. But you need to ask yourself — how can I get my drive to succeed back?
The size of your thinking determines the greatness you are going to achieve in life. Think small and you will live small. If you have the guts and dare to think big, you are going to achieve a whole new level of results. Dream of a small car in life then that’s what you are going to receive. Desire more and be willing to work toward that more, you are going to get more.
Ways To Boost Your Drive To Succeed
- Emotions and feelings are the motivational fuel. Your feelings of “I desire this very badly” will energize your commitment and determination to a level that allows you to push past your limits and your comfort zone to reach your goals. Search deep inside you to truly understand the reasons “WHY” you need to reach those goals.
- Once you understand them, Write Your Goals Down on paper
- Set aside time to Day Dream about your Goal and then Create a Firm Impression in your Subconscious Mind. You are going to feel inspired by bigger and bigger thoughts about what you can do to move forward on your goal.
- Following that, take those Big Thoughts and take a GREAT BIG ACTION that corresponds to your great big thoughts! If you are searching for your dream house, see how much it costs and what you need to obtain that dream house.
- Continue to Dream and Visualize about your dream and goals. In this way, the drive to succeed activates the Law of Attraction and simultaneously you start to attract people and events that relate to your thoughts.
- Stay alert for “coincidences” from the universe – for example, suddenly meeting an architect or anyone who can help you get that dream house.
- Keep an Open Mind when it comes to your strategies and action plan. If you find your strategies are not getting you to where you want to be. Change your strategies! But keep the general goal always in your awareness.
It’s easy to give up when the going gets tough but it takes Commitment, Determination and GUTS to persist and to ultimately succeed.
Do you have what it takes?
Remember, when the going gets tough, the tough gets going!