Also Watch on YouTube
In Episode #181, I am talking with Tim Grime
Tim Grimes is a spiritual counselor who specializes in helping people relax. An author of multiple bestselling stress management guides, including “The Joy of Not Thinking” and “Relax More, Try Less,” Tim is a modern authority on the law of attraction and also an acclaimed editor of classic law of attraction teachings by Émile Coué and Neville Goddard. For more information visit: www.RadicalCounselor.com.
Today, Tim Grimes is sharing with us some of his insights on Simplifying Law of Attraction Concepts
We talked about:
- His favorite manifesting technique.
- Why most people fail in applying law of attraction principles.
- The fact that modern LOA can be watered down because of its commercial popularity.
- The best way one can become more relaxed and feel naturally abundant.
- Some of his favorite law of attraction books.
He can be found on:
Book: “The Law of Attraction Simplified”