Also Watch on YouTube
In Episode #176, I am talking with Mike Duffy
Mike Duffy is a philanthropist and an author of five books on happiness including: The Happiness Book: A Positive Guide To Happiness!, The Happiness Book For Men and The Happiness Book For Kids Volumes I & II . He has interviewed the top thought leaders, athletes, rock stars, CEO’s and celebrities in the world on happiness, work/life balance, resilience and success for his books. He was an MC at Woodstock ’94. He gave a TEDx talk at TEDx Berkeley. He loves to speak about how you can gain greater happiness and joy in your precious life.
Mike Duffy is the CEO of Happiness Wealth Management in San Carlos, CA. He has over 27 years experience in finance. He was a SVP at Merrill Lynch. He has worked with some of the wealthiest people in Silicon Valley. Mike also speaks about crucial, fundamental money management techniques and philanthropic giving. His audiences include corporations, organizations and universities including Stanford University where he guest lectures and has a scholarship award.
Today, Mike Duffy is sharing with us some of his insights on Happiness, Resilience and Planning for Peace
We talked about:
- The meaning of happiness.
- How the average person can increase their happiness especially during times like this.
- How you make work/life balance work.
- How one lives their best life now.
- Teaching your children to become more resilient.
- About The Happiness Hall Of Fame and who’s in it.
- Inspirational celebrity stories he has as the founder of The Happiness Hall Of Fame.
- What he would say to the audience if today was his last day on Earth.
He can be found on:
If you are a prime member you can download my books free at Amazon