Also Watch on YouTube
In Episode #166, I am talking with Amy Smith
Amy E. Smith is a certified and credentialed life coach and hypnotherapist, masterful speaker, and personal empowerment expert. Founder of TheJoyJunkie.com, Amy uses her roles as coach, writer, podcaster, and speaker to move individuals to a place of radical personal empowerment and self-worth.
Today, Amy Smith is sharing with us some of her insights on Leveraging Hypnotherapy to Rewire the Subconscious Mind
We talked about:
- She shares the story of a very specific moment when you learned that she needed to let go of the opinions of everyone else and truly step into using her voice.
- The modern iterations of our primitive fear responses and what can we do about them.
- Talked specifically about the people-pleasing response many people experience when they feel threatened in some way.
- Why it’s so challenging for people to speak up for themselves and establish boundaries.
- The connection between speaking up for yourself and your sense of self worth.
- Why so many people know what they should do (like speak up for themselves), but can’t seem to get themselves to do it. How that relates to the function of the critical factor of the mind and the subconscious part of the mind.
- Her 3-step process to boundary setting.
She can be found on:
http://thejoyjunkie.com – website
https://thejoyjunkie.com/pods/ – podcast
Free workbook, free workshop, and podcast episodes – all of which can be accessed at: https://thejoyjunkie.com/free/.