Also Watch on YouTube
Andrew Wallas is a serial entrepreneur, author, public speaker, corporate shaman and pioneer in business culture and transformation.
The founder of Business Alchemy, a set of guiding principles that penetrate the DNA of a business to drive change, he is passionate about showing people that there is an alternative strategy for creating and building sustainable businesses.
Today, Andrew Wallas is sharing with us some of his insights on The Power of Intention.
We talked about:
- What if you set your intention and it doesn’t happen.
- How you know if your intention is realistic.
- What happens if your intention will have a negative impact on others.
- What to do if your business is stuck.
- He suggests practical ways of embedding and cascading the intention throughout the organization.
He can be found on:
‘Business Alchemy’, ‘Intention’, both by Andrew Wallas,
‘Call off the Search’ by Andrew Wallas & Anna Pasternak
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Andrew-Wallas/e/B00BCPBOF2?ref_=dbs_p_pbk_r00_abau_000000 ‘Business Alchemy’, ‘Intention’, both by Andrew Wallas, ‘Call off the Search’ by Andrew Wallas & Anna Pasternak
50% discount – The School for Business Alchemy online programme – www.theschoolforbusinessalchemy.org. Normally retails at £2,397.00 – offer to listeners = £1,190.00
NOTE: (In US $…. £2,397.00 is $3,342.19 and £1,190.00 is $1,659.24)