Also Watch on YouTube
In Episode #152, I am talking with Heather Zumarraga
Heather Zumarraga is a business consultant and a leader in the financial services industry who has distinguished herself as a highly regarded and well-connected source. She is also the author of the business best seller HarperCollins Leadership book, The Man’s Guide to Corporate Culture released in 2021 and President of Zuma Global.
Today, Heather Zumarraga is sharing with us some of her insights on Succeeding in Your Career Post-Pandemic
We talked about:
- What’s her book, The Man’s Guide to Corporate Culture , is about and why she wrote it.
- The book isn’t written for women, but we discuss the challenges they face today (career and pandemic etc.)
- Cognitive differences between men and women .
- How important appreciation is at work.
- What things you can do to show employees and others that you care.
- We iscuss the modern technology challenges (Work From Home Trend etc.)
She can be found on:
Twitter – HeatherZuma
Instagram – Heather.Zumarraga
Books and Accolades:
The Man’s Guide to Corporate Culture (HarperCollins), $2B in sales for asset managers, Washington Life Magazine recognized me in 2015 as “one of the most powerful people, under 40.”