Also Watch on YouTube
Power of Your Mind Podcast Episode with Bob Doyle– Rewiring Your Brain for Manifestation Success
In Episode #139, I am talking with Bob Doyle
Bob Doyle is best known for his contribution to the global phenomenon, film and book “The Secret”, as a law of attraction expert.
He has been teaching these principles through programs, live events, podcasts, livestreams, coaching, writing, and even virtual reality, since 1998. He is driven by his passion for creative self-expression and his work is heavily focused on helping people decide who they want to be and how they want to express themselves.
Recently, Bob’s attention has shifted from the metaphysical aspects of the Law of Attraction or “reality creation” process, to a more grounded and biological look at what controls our experiences… our brain.
In addition to his Law of Attraction work, Bob is a serial entrepreneur, has been a voiceover artist since 1985, and is the host of The Bob Doyle Show, which is more of a variety show where Bob showcases his other outlets of creativity including music, computer animation, virtual reality, and more.
Today, Bob Doyle is sharing with us some of his insights on Rewiring Your Brain for Manifestation Success
We talked about:
- His contribution to the conversation in the new movie, How Thoughts Become Things.
- What drives his work in general. Why he started teaching the Law of attraction in the first place.
- How he describes the impact of The Secret.
- Why some people succeed with learnings of The Secret and others seem to fail.
- What prompted your sudden interest and focus on rewiring.
- He elaborates on what he means by running into your sticking points is actually your greatest gift.
- How we can effectively begin the rewiring process, and how we can assure success.
He can be found at:
He can be found on:
FACEBOOK – BUSINESS: http://www.facebook.com/bobdoyleshow
FACEBOOK – PERSONAL: http://www.facebook.com/boundlessliving
He is offering a free webinar called “Rewire” that walks you through the process of rewiring.