Also Watch on YouTube
Power of Your Mind Podcast Episode with Noa Ronen- BEyond Leadership: How to Look Beyond the Action
In Episode #133, I am talking with Noa Ronen
Noa Ronen, MBA PCC. Speaker, coach, author, vlogger, disruptor and coffee lover brings more than 20 years of experience in Change Management, Human Resources, Project Management, and coaching.
Noa encourages progressive leaders and social business leaders to shift from doing business leadership to being a business leader so they can see new and wanted actions and see the change they desire.
Noa’s personal relocation experience resulted in a refreshing view of the world that invites you rather than looking for the differences in others to open your mind and heart to see people and situations differently. This is what Noa calls BEyond Leadership where your new way of being inspires and influences others. You can purchase Noa’s book on Amazon: BEyond: Leadership from AwareLess to AwareNess: Dare to BE the Leader You Can Be.
Today, Noa Ronen is sharing with us some of her insights on BEyond Leadership: How to Look Beyond the Action
We talked about:
- How she teaches business leaders to stop doing leadership and shift to being a leader.
- What helped her to deal with her fears around starting again in a country where English is her second language.
- What is more important the being energy or doing energy.
- She shares a bit about her book and the 3 parts it’s comprised of: AwareLess, AwareMess and AwareNess.
- She explains the illusion of awareness, she talks about in her book.
She can be found on: