Power of Your Mind Podcast Episode with Mark McLaughlin – Cognitive Dominance: A Brain Surgeon’s Quest to Outthink Fear
In Episode #130, I am talking with Mark McLaughlin
Mark McLaughlin is a practicing board-certified neurosurgeon, a national media commentator, author of the book Cognitive Dominance: A Brain Surgeon’s Quest to Outthink Fear (Black Irish Publishing, Nov. 5, 2019), and acclaimed keynote speaker.
He is the founder of Princeton Brain and Spine Care where he practices surgery focusing on trigeminal neuralgia and cervical spine surgery. McLaughlin is also a thought leader in performance enhancement and physician hospital relations.
Today, Mark McLaughlin is sharing with us some of his insights on Cognitive Dominance: A Brain Surgeon’s Quest to Outthink Fear
We talked about:
- What Cognitive Dominance is.
- How he was introduced to the concept.
- How Cognitive Dominance helps him as a surgeon.
- How everyday folks can use the concept of Cognitive Dominance.
- How we can use Cognitive Dominance to not let fear overwhelm us in stressful times — such as right now with COVID 19.
- How Cognitive Dominance improves decision making.
He can be found on:
He is gifting our audience a Cognitive Dominance Assessment at www.markmclaughlinmd.com