Power of Your Mind Podcast Episode with Jarrod Haning. – Why It’s True That The LESS You Work the MORE You Make
In Episode #124, I am talking with Jarrod Haning.
You know how when you’re in the corn maze and you’re not sure if you should go left or right? But, when you step on a ladder suddenly the maze is no longer a mystery? That’s what Jarrod Haning does for business owners. By teaching them how to think at a higher level, they are able to see the whole picture and suddenly the obstacles that were blocking their growth no longer exist. Everything he teaches comes down to this one thing: “a breakthrough in your business will first happen as a breakthrough in your thinking”.
He is an award winning speaker, has been featured on ABC Nightline, spoken on stages all across the country, has clients all across the world, delivered 4 TEDx talks related to Mindset Performance, and has been chosen by TED global as the featured speaker of the week. He specializes in a Nobel Nominated process that teaches you how to think at a higher level and allows you to access different parts of your brain on demand. As a result of this training most of his clients go on to double their income by purposely working half as many hours.
Today, Jarrod Haning is sharing with us some of his insights on Why It’s True That The LESS You Work the MORE You Make
We talked about:
- The fact that he’s a Licensed Pilot, he’s flown upside down, under powerlines and landed on a rural street.
- He’s a licensed homebuilder.
- His 2 degrees separation from Kevin Bacon.
- That he plays 7 different instruments.
- How to find the cleanest bathrooms at every stop on every road trip!!
- What the difference between mindset and personality or attitude is.
- Why he claims that being focused on getting things done kills your productivity and checking things off your to do list lowers your income.
- How we can learn to “cause“ things to get done.
- What the one thing is that 7-figure earners do to take their mindset to the next level.
- What the concept behind “bigger goals bring faster funds” is.
He can be found on: