Power of Your Mind Podcast Episode with don Miguel Ruiz Jr. – The Seven Secrets to Healthy, Happy Relationships
In Episode #123, I am talking with don Miguel Ruiz Jr.
When he was only 14 years old, don Miguel Ruiz Jr. apprenticed to his father don Miguel Sr. and his grandmother, Madre Sarita, to learn how to they manifested their intent to heal people, both physically and spiritually. When he reached his mid-20’s, after 10 years of apprenticeship, his father intensified his training. This training culminated one day when don Miguel Ruiz Sr. sent his eldest son out in the world, saying, “Find your way out. Go home and master Death by becoming alive.”
For the past six years, don Miguel Jr. has applied the lessons learned from his father and grandmother to define and enjoy his own personal freedom while achieving peace with all of creation. As a Nagual, Miguel Jr. is finally ready to pass along the wisdom and the tools of his family’s traditions.
Along with his father, don Miguel Ruiz Sr., and brother, don Jose Ruiz, don Miguel Jr. leads workshops, retreats and power journeys to help others to achieve their own personal freedom and optimal physical and spiritual health.
Today, don Miguel Ruiz Jr is sharing with us some of his insights on The Seven Secrets to Healthy, Happy Relationships
We talked about:
- How his apprenticeship with his father don Miguel Ruiz and his grandmother Madre Sarita helped shape his path to helping others.
- What led him to write his book The Seven Secrets to Healthy, Happy Relationships.
- What made these seven principles the right ones or the crucial ones for successful relationships.
- What the best approach is to successfully implement the principles in our daily lives.
- He talks to us about unconditional love and how it is different from what we most often see in romantic relationships in our culture today.
The Seven Secrets to Healthy, Happy Relationships
He can be found on: