Power of Your Mind Podcast Episode with Marni Battista – Dating with Dignity
In Episode #121, I am talking with Marni Battista
Relationship coach, Marni Battista, is the queen of making her clients irresistible to men Marni is a certified professional Dating and Relationship Coach and Expert, writer, and nationally recognized TV, print, and online magazine expert. She has also had appearances on major television networks, including CBS and ABC where she has been a guest on Loveline (filling in for Dr. Drew!) and Dr. Phil, on nationally broadcast radio shows, such as On Air with Ryan Seacrest, and on Youtube Channels, like Off Air with Sisanie. Marni’s weekly dating and relationship podcast, “The Dating Den,” has more than 25k downloads per month and she was named one of the 10 Best Women’s Dating Experts by @DatingAdviceCom.
Today, Marni is sharing with us some of her insights on Dating with Dignity.
We talked about:
- The opportunities we should be looking for during such an odd time.
- Some of the risks we might not be aware of.
- How listeners can avoid men who are emotionally unavailable and find Mr. Right
- Her 7 dating tips for women from men.
- If there a key to getting past a breakup.
- If men who make more money get more sex and if it works the same for women.
- What men really want.
Book: How to Find a Quality Guy
She can be found on: