Power of Your Mind Podcast Episode with Cynthia Zhai – The Transformational Power of Your Voice
In Episode #112, I am talking with Cynthia Zhai
Cynthia is a Voice Coach, Professional Speaker (CSP), and Best-Selling Author. She’s written Influence through Voice, Unleash Your Voice, and Hear the Wisdom in Your Voice for Personal and Professional Growth. She’s also a TEDx speaker. She has helped professionals from 46 countries across 6 continents to speak with an authentic and powerful voice, so they can live a more fulfilling life. By helping them with their voices, Cynthia helps people break through the old patterns so they can live fully.
Today, Cynthia is sharing with us some of her insights on The Transformational Power of Your Voice
We talked about:
- Who she normally helps as a voice coach.
- Why it is important to have a powerful voice.
- How voice problems are often a reflection of mental and emotional blocks held in them.
- Her work with the throat, the 6th Chakra.
- The most common voice problems people have when they go to her.
- Some of the mental blocks people have when it comes to developing their vocal power.
- Some simple and quick things a person can do to have a powerful voice.
She can be found on:
3-Part FREE Voice Crash Course: bit.ly/voicecrashcourse